Quadcopter Hubsan X4 H107C
The new Hubsan X4 LED edition features a whole host of new improvements to make this model the best micro quad on the market. It may be small, but Hubsan’s X4 micro quadcopter’s performance capabilities belies it’s size with it even being able to fly outdoors, wind dependant.
The X4 comes ready-to-fly with a 4-channel LCD display 2.4 gHz transmitter that features adjustable sensitivity modes for normal or expert flight. Charging for the 380 mAh LiPo battery is handled via a USB charge cable. The H107C version includes a front mounted camera with a video recording function. Just insert a Micro SDHC (not included) and experience birds-eye views from your Hubsan quadcopter. To balance the extra weight the H107C is fitted with larger more powerful motors.
Featuring a neat moulded fully enclosed fuselage to protect the main electronics, the stylish design looks and performs amazing in flight. Turning cycles, figure of eights, banking are simple. Super stable indoors or even outside on a calm day. The supplied power system provides more than enough power to allow for flip somersaults and rolls.
- Hubsan X4 Mini Quadcopter with Camera Recording (480p)
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Permits super stable flight
- Flight time of at least 7 minutes
- 4 rubber feet and LED lights
- 4-channel LCD display 2.4 gHz transmitter
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- 4-ways flip (left, right, forward, backward)
- USB charging cable allows to charge by computer
- Size 84 x 84 mm (without the propellers)
- Flying outdoor ability
- Requires 4 AAA batteries for controller (not included)
The box contains
- 1 x Quadcopter Hubsan X4 H107C 480p
- 1 x 4-channel LCD display 2.4 gHz transmitter (Requires 4 AAA batteries)
- 1 x 1S 3.7 v 380 mAh LiPo battery
- 4 x spare propellers
- 1 x rotor guard
- 1 x USB charger